This pouch looks like it’s seen its share of
rough use. It is tattered and stained from use
in the wild.
Five times per day, you can reach into a
survival pouch and retrieve your choice of
one of the following items. You can draw
out the same item fi ve times in one day,
draw out fi ve different items, or produce
any combination of up to fi ve items.
Each item lasts for 8 hours or until indicated
below, whichever comes fi rst.
• Trail rations for one Medium creature
for one day.
• Two gallons of water stored in a waterskin.
The waterskin disappears if it is
• A tent and two bedrolls sized for
• A 50-foot coil of hempen rope.
• A shovel.
• A campfi re (about 2 feet square). The fi re
can be left to burn, or it can be pulled
apart to produce eight lit torches. Each
removed torch lasts for 1 hour and
reduces the remaining burning time
of the campfi re by 1 hour. If the fi re
is extinguished, the unburnt portion
• A composite shortbow (+1 Str bonus)
and a quiver of 20 arrows. The bow
disappears 1 round after the last arrow
has been drawn from the quiver.
• A mule with bit, bridle, saddle, and saddlebags
(treat as a summoned creature,
except that it will not fi ght for you).Connor MacGyver